Will my bank lend me the amount I need to borrow?
You may like to think that your bank is the best option for you. However, your bank can only offer you a loan based on the products they sell. This means you will get partial advice.
Getting the right home loan for you is not just about getting the amount you need to settle the purchase transaction.
In fact, getting impartial advice on how to structure the loan for your unique financial situation can often be more important than getting the lowest interest rate. The wrong loan structure can cost you thousands of dollars in interest costs and add extra years to your loan.
At Mortgage Mantra, we have the knowledge and experience gained over the last 10 years to guide you with impartial advice based on your unique financial situation.
- We take the time to understand your financial situation in order to map out a home loan strategy that will save you time and money. We work with all the major lenders and understand the differences in loan policies clearly. This allows us to tender multiple offers with competitive interest rates and more importantly, loan terms that work effectively for you.
- We operate independently of the lender, the real estate agent, the accountant, the solicitor & other professionals. We always put your interests first. We will not refer you to a lender or another professional unless we are convinced that they share our commitment in providing you with the appropriate advice and guidance.
- We won’t compromise on our ethics. We will follow the rule-book. This will mean no problems for you or with your lender.
- We will arrange your loan with the lender that gives you the best overall loan proposal.
- We have more choices available to us than your bank to find you the right solution.
- As mortgage advisers we will help you manage your mortgage effectively & put adequate protection/ insurance in place for you.
- We are able to access non-prime lenders and mortgage providers. This gives us a range of options when it comes to getting unique loan proposals approved.
Why Mortgage Mantra
Would you like to speak to one of our financial advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
What kiwis are saying about usOur journey with our clients lasts beyond the life of their home loan. That’s why we ask them to keep us posted on how we are doing along the way.
Satish is a very honest man and genuinely cares for his clients. He gives very good advise to his clients based on their needs. I would highly recommend using his services. He also gives his 100% to get the best deals from the banks for his clients.
I have dealt with Satish on more than one occasion – primarily for arranging mortgage. I have found Satish a very knowledgeable and reliable person to deal with and he has a pragmatic approach to solving problems. I will be happy to deal with him again for any mortgage/financial advisory related matter and without any doubt recommend him to anyone seeking such services.
Satish was very helpful and informative in arranging finance for the home buying process. He clearly advised of all available options for the process and ran through the best fit for our situation. I highly recommend Satish.
Satish has been extremely friendly yet professional in his business dealings with me. He knows his subject very well, and provides valuable financial advice. I would highly recommend his services to anyone, because I have found Satish reliable and helpful.
I have solicited Satish’s advice quite a few times relating to Mortgage. At all times he has been able to provide insights that has helped me arrive at informed decisions. Satish’s candidness and willingness to help is highly commendable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him at all.